2018 Jaguar F-PACE vs 2018 Audi Q5
View Inventory Learn More Contact Us
Looking for a luxury SUV? If so, the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE and the 2018 Audi Q5 will certainly pique the interest of Staten Island drivers. In comparison, the F-PACE:
- Provides one more year and 10,000 more miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage, as well as an additional year of roadside assistance
- Promises 6.7 more cubic feet for cargo when all seats are occupied
- Offers more engine options and produces 128 more hp and 59 more lb-ft of torque with its topmost engine
More Powerful Performance Specs
Not only does the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE promise greater variety in terms of engine options than the 2018 Audi Q5, but it also generates more power.
- F-PACE: Take your pick between a 2.0L turbodiesel engine that churns out 180 hp and 318 lb-ft of torque; a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder gas engine that makes up to 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque; and a supercharged 3.0L V6 rated at 380 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque.
- Q5: The only engine in the Q5 lineup is a 2.0L inline-four that musters 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
Find the New Jaguar F-PACE at Jaguar of Edison
Browse the new Jaguar F-PACE inventory when you visit Jaguar of Edison, and see how it compares to other competitors, including the Audi SQ5! Learn about how much the Jaguar F-PACE costs.