2018 Jaguar XE vs. 2018 Jaguar XJ
Whether you select the 2018 Jaguar XE or the 2018 Jaguar XJ, there isn’t a bad decision to be made. That’s because both luxury sedans ensure that Staten Island drivers:
- Have 3.0L supercharged V6 engines on offer
- Provide access to the innovative Jaguar InControl Touch Pro infotainment system, complete with a connected navigation system and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Boast a high-definition 12-inch Interactive Driver Display and two distinct Meridian sound systems
The 2018 Jaguar XE and the 2018 Jaguar XJ are both compelling options. However, there are some differences that may influence your decision.
- The XE starts at an MSRP from $35,725, while the XJ starts at an MSRP from $75,400. Check out some of the financing options on the Jaguar XJ too!
- With that price tag, the Jaguar XJ offers many more amenity options, like a backseat entertainment system.
- Meanwhile, the XE has a focus on sporty driving dynamics, with features such as JaguarDrive Control, All Surface Progress Control, All-Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, and more.
- The XE has diesel and four-cylinder engine options, while the XJ has two V8 engine options.
Explore Jaguar Sedans at Jaguar of Edison
Explore your Jaguar sedan options when you shop at Jaguar of Edison! Learn more about how the Jaguar XE compares to other vehicles, like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class or INFINITI Q50. Contact our team to schedule a test drive or to begin the financing process.