What are the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE Safety Features?
Safety is a priority for everyone at all times, whether you’re at work or at play. When on the road, safety is still your priority, and Staten Island drivers like knowing the vehicle they’re driving has their back in the event of a collision. For those drivers who opt to bring home the 2018 Jaguar F-PACE, you’ll be surrounded with safety features. That’s because this model offers the innovation and driver assistance features needed for peace of mind. Explore the Jaguar F-PACE safety features below.
Innovation and Driver Assistance Packaged Together
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE may be known for its style, but it also boasts plenty of driver assistance features and industry innovations that make it a powerhouse on the Westfield roads.
- Lane Keep Assist with Driver Condition Monitoring alerts you if your vehicle starts to change lanes without signaling as well as lets you know if the driver needs to take a break
- Traffic Sign Recognition with Speed Limiter uses sensors to notice speed limits and alerts you if you’re going over—or you can set it so your vehicle cannot go over the intended speed limit
- Blind Spot Monitor with Closing Vehicle Sensing will alert you if an object is not only currently in your blind spot, but if a vehicle is approaching you from behind quickly
- Adaptive Cruise Control pays close attention to what’s going on around you to keep you a safe distance away from other vehicles
- Park Assist will maneuver your vehicle into its intended parking space—all you need to do is control the wheel
- Autonomous Emergency Braking uses a camera and will automatically slow your vehicle down if it senses a collision is imminent
- Surround Camera System helps you keep an open eye on what’s going on around your vehicle
- Dynamic Stability Control kicks on when the Edison roads are slippery
Visit Jaguar of Edison Today
The 2018 Jaguar F-PACE model brings a lot of safety features to the forefront, so don’t opt for another vehicle. Compare the Jaguar F-PACE to the Audi Q5 to see how it stands out in terms of performance too. Visit Jaguar of Edison at 920 Route 1 in Edison, NJ, or contact us directly at 732-205-9000 to schedule your appointment with us or to learn more about our current vehicle specials.