5 Things to Do in Edison This Fall
Want to make the most of the fall season in New Jersey? In addition to the many weekend trips you can take in the area and visiting the oldest park in Middlesex County, here are 5 things to do in Edison this fall, courtesy of Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison!
Go Apple Picking – and Eat Apple Cider Donuts!
Nothing says fall quite like apple picking. Try out these apple orchard locations, where you might even be able to snag some apple cider donuts!
- Alstede Farms, where you’ll find 30 apple varieties in Chester
- Donaldson Farms, which boasts not only apple picking but also various outdoor activities in Hackettstown
- Giamarese Farms, where apples aren’t the only item on offer – through December, even Christmas trees become available
Head Out for a Hike
Fall is the perfect time for a hike, and New Jersey features a vast array of hiking trails for all skill levels. Check out these spots:
- High Point State Park to take in the changing foliage
- Palisade Interstate Park for stunning views of the Hudson River
- Ramapo Mountain State Forest to reach a castle at the end of the Hoeferlin Memorial Trail
Check Out New Jersey’s Fall Festivals
There are plenty of fall festivals throughout the state of New Jersey for Staten Island residents to enjoy. Some examples include:
- Pumpkin Festival in Cape May
- Chatsworth Cranberry Festival in Chatsworth
- Harvest Food Truck and Wine Festival in Milford
Enjoy Halloween Attractions
From ghost walks to haunted houses, fall is the time to spook yourself in the Edison area.
- Burlington County Prison in Mount Holly, which supposedly houses spirits of former inmates
- Haunted Seaport in Seaport, which is more appropriate for children with pirates, the Jersey Devil, and more
Enjoy New Jersey’s Unique Museums
The colder weather makes it a perfect time to head indoors and take advantage of New Jersey’s unique museums.
- Discovery Sea Shell Museum in Ocean City
- Silverball Museum Arcade in Asbury Park
- Whippany Railway Museum in Whippany
Visit Jaguar of Edison Today!
Plan for these 5 things to do in Edison this fall after getting your vehicle serviced at %%di_nmae%%! That way, your Jaguar will be in tip-top shape to get you wherever you need to go.