What Does the Jaguar Warranty Cover?
Have you recently purchased a brand-new Jaguar to drive around Westfield? Have you been wondering: What does the Jaguar warranty cover? Before you service your Jaguar at a dealership, find out more about the warranty below. The newest Jaguar models feature Jaguar EliteCare, which includes:
- Five years or 60,000 miles of coverage
- A New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance
- Roadside assistance
- Jaguar InControl Remote and Protect technology
Extra Warranty Coverage
In addition to Jaguar EliteCare, you can take advantage of the following:
- Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty: Coverage for one year and unlimited mileage, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever is greater
- Paint & Corrosion Warranty: Free replacement or repair of perforated surfaces for six years and unlimited mileage
- Transfers: Jaguar Warranty Coverage is completely transferable to subsequent owners and is active for the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage period
- Jaguar Prepaid Maintenance Plan: Save money by planning ahead for the maintenance your Jaguar will require.