What Does the Jaguar Warranty Cover?
Have you recently purchased a brand-new Jaguar to drive around Westfield? Have you been wondering: What does the Jaguar warranty cover? Before you service your Jaguar at a dealership, find out more about the warranty below. The newest Jaguar models feature Jaguar EliteCare, which includes:
- Five years or 60,000 miles of coverage
- A New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance
- Roadside assistance
- Jaguar InControl Remote and Protect technology
Extra Warranty Coverage
In addition to Jaguar EliteCare, you can take advantage of the following:
- Parts and Accessories Limited Warranty: Coverage for one year and unlimited mileage, or the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty, whichever is greater
- Paint & Corrosion Warranty: Free replacement or repair of perforated surfaces for six years and unlimited mileage
- Transfers: Jaguar Warranty Coverage is completely transferable to subsequent owners and is active for the remainder of the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage period
- Jaguar Prepaid Maintenance Plan: Save money by planning ahead for the maintenance your Jaguar will require.
Schedule Warranty Service with Jaguar of Edison
Contact the team at Ray Catena Jaguar of Edison to schedule your warranty service or to learn about additional warranty coverage from our finance department.
0 comment(s) so far on What Does the Jaguar Warranty Cover?